Latest Information on Netflix’s ‘Suriname’ 2022 Korean Drama Series.
The latest Netflix Korean original series titled Suriname has announced its main cast, namely Ha Jung Woo, Hwang Jung Min, Park Hae Soo, Jo Woo Jin, and Yoo Yeon Seok. They also provide details of the characters played by these actors.
Suriname, directed by Yoon Jong Bin, is a drama about a civilian businessman who ends up helping the National Intelligence Service’s covert operation to bring down a Korean drug lord operating in the South American country of Suriname. It is based on a true story.
The drama Suriname tells the story of a civilian businessman who ends up helping the National Intelligence Service’s secret operation to bring down a Korean drug lord operating in the South American country of Suriname.
Ha, Jung Woo will play the main character named Kang In Goo, who starts a business in Suriname with the hope of becoming rich but ends up getting caught up in the world of drugs. Hwang Jung Min will play Jeon Yo Hwan, a drug lord who controls the underworld of Suriname.
Park Hae Soo as Choi Chang Ho, the team leader of the American branch of the National Intelligence Service, engages Kang In Goo in his plan to defeat Jeon Yo Hwan. Jo Woo Jin is Byun Gi Tae, a Korean born and raised in China, and Jeon Yo Hwan’s right-hand man who handles all his dirty business.
Jo Woo Jin plays Byun Gi Tae, an ethnic Korean born and raised in China, who is Jeon Yo Hwan’s right-hand man and takes care of all his dirty business.
Yoo Yeon Seok will play David Park, a lawyer who becomes Jeon Yo Hwan’s adviser and acts as the mastermind of a crime syndicate.
Hwang Jung Min will play Jeon Yo Hwan, a drug lord who controls the underworld of Suriname.
Hwang Jung Min’s agency SEM Company also shared, “He is positively reviewing the offer to star in ‘Suriname.’ Nothing has been confirmed yet.”
“Suriname” will be the first drama directed by the famous film director Yoon Jong Bin, who previously worked with Hwang Jung Min in the 2018 film “The Spy Gone North”.
If confirmed, this will be Hwang Jung Min’s first drama after eight films, as well as Ha Jung Woo’s after 13 years.
The drama is also getting a lot of attention for its incredible production cost, estimated at around 40 billion won. The value of an episode is “Mr. Sunshine” and “Chronicles of Arthdal.”
1. Korean drama Suriname is the latest series made by Netflix
2. This KDrama is planned to be directed by famous director Yoon Jong Bin
3. Yoon Jong Bin has previously worked on several well-known films, such as Nameless Gangster: Rules of the Time (2012) and The Spy Gone North (2018)
4. Suriname is a drama that tells the story of a businessman who ends up helping BIN’s covert operation
5. This drama will star several top South Korean actors, such as Ha Jung Woo, Hwang Jung Min, Park Hae Soo, Jo Woo Jin, and Yoo Yeon Seok
6. Ha Jung Woo will play Kang In Goo who starts a business in Suriname with the hope of becoming rich but ends up trapped in the world of drugs
7. The drug lord Jeon Yo Hwan will be played by Hwang Jung Min. He will play a major role in controlling Suriname
8. The character of Choi Chang Ho will be played by Park Hae Soo, the leader of the American branch of the BIN team who wants to take down Jeon Yo Hwan
9. Joo Woo Jin will play Byun Gi Tae who is Jeon Yo Hwan’s right hand in handling all his dirty business
10. Yoo Yeon Sook herself will play David Park, a lawyer from Jeon Yo Hwan
11. Not only acting as Jeon Yo Hwan’s advisor, but David Park also acts as the brain of the Joe Yo Hwan crime syndicate